Business Law, Real Estate, and Estate and Probate Lawyer in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
The Law Office of Ann C. Pearl provides a broad range of legal services to businesses and individuals throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We can provide you with quality services in a comfortable, interactive setting.
Our goal is to achieve a solution to your situation that beneficial to you and also in your best interest. Below are our main areas of practice and several sub-areas of these larger categories.
- Real Estate – We represent both commercial clients and individuals in all proceedings and transactions that deal with real property-land and the structures attached to it-including
- Purchase and sale, mortgages and foreclosures, closings
- Construction, zoning and permit
- Leases, title examinations, quiet title actions
- Land use, site plan approvals, variances, subdivisions (major and minor)
- Financing and loan arrangement, general business disputes
- Commercial landlord tenant, loan documents
- Condominium law
- And many others
- Land Use and Zoning – We have experience and knowledge in the areas of powers and liabilities of state and local government and municipal corporations, including matters such as land use and zoning issues.
- Business and Commercial Law – We provide a wide variety of services to our business clients from assisting in:
- Selecting the type of organizational entity under which to operate
- Preparation of agreements
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Obtaining financing and funding for business operations
- Employee relations
- Business Organizations – The form of business chosen for a business entity potentially affects every aspect of its operations.
- Our firm assists our clients in formation and business planning in deciding whether they want to operate as a closely held business, limited liability company, partnership, or corporation.
- We advise our clients about directors’ and officers’ liability, dissolution, franchising, reorganization, trade association membership and activity, joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, business successions, and shareholders’ rights.
- Business and Probate Litigation – We represent and advise clients who are or might become involved in a lawsuit or appeal as a result of a dispute, including prevention and settlement.
- Probate & Estate Administration – We specialize in Probate and Estate Administration.
- Probate is the legal process by which a person’s debts are paid and assets are distributed upon her or her death. Lawyers refer to the entity that owns the deceased’s assets until those assets are distributed as an “estate.”
- Estate Administration includes the probate process as well as non-probate transfers of the deceased’s assets. Individual state laws direct the probate court how to distribute the deceased’s estate. State laws and procedures vary greatly, so, it is important to consult a firm with expertise in this area of the law to ensure that the deceased’s assets are distributed correctly.
- Wills & Trusts
Do you feel that your case falls into one of these categories but is not listed? Contact us for additional information or to schedule an appointment with Ann C. Pearl. Let us help you get organized and start pursuing a resolution to your case. We look forward to speaking with you!